Money Saving Tips

Saturday 28 February 2009

In the news...

A new mentoing Program - that doesn't break the bank


In the news this month is John Thornhill's new 'Planetsms Digital Monthly Mentorship'
I've taken a look at this the sales page gives a lot of detail as to what John is doing
See it here http://www.simonegansmith.com/recommends/planetsms
And frankly - I would recommend checking it out.

To have someone like John teaching and showing the exact strategies he actually uses to generate multiple streams of income alone is worth the $10 price tag.
He offers a money back guarantee, but goes one better with the rest of the benefits offered,

A big one for me is the chance to have him help members create their own products by following along with what he teaches, and then To Promote Their Products to his 28,000+ list.

This would surely give any marketer new or experienced a helpful boost to sales or even the turbo charged start to their list building. Establishing their own online business.

With question and answer sessions, personal help from John, and a host of other benefits.
I can't imagine anyone not getting excited enough to join.

The video newsletter I've seen outlined a particular strategy in such detail I doubt anyone wouldn't be able to set up an identical campaign... I think a few more experienced marketers will soon hear about it and be implementing it themselves.

The BIG news about this program compared to many others has to be the price though.
In fairness - the quality is second to none from what I've seen already ...

But to charge only $10 really must give every new and previously scammed, frustrated, challenged or otherwise not yet succeeding at making money online, marketer a real sense of hope.

It's not going to be long before you'll see many many people talking about this program.

If you'll take my advice - I'd go and get in now
http://www.simonegansmith.com/recommends/planetsms before John's having to turn people away.

A real newsworthy site in my opinion.
If you've tried and failed and been praying for a break ..... you've just been answered!
So get over there while it's still breaking news.

SES

No comments:

Post a Comment